We are delighted to say that the Crown Inn East Rudham are our new catering partners. Owners Tristan and Paula McEwen and Paul Edwards, who as locals were all familiar with the racecourse, are now running all aspects of bar and catering for race meetings and non-race day events including a variety of functions and conferences. These can vary from drinks parties or buffets to formal dinners, for which The Crown supplies the whole package –food, drinks and staff to do the honours.
Tristan says “We have been in the hotel and catering business for over 20 years and worked in several 5-star venues including the Savoy Hotel, Claridges, Grosvenor House Hotel, The Hempel, Firmdale Hotels and Marco Pierre White’s hotel and restaurant group. Our Chef’s also with experience working with Marco Pierre White, will be producing menus using the finest locally sourced fresh produce, it’s an exciting time ahead”
We have been at The Crown Inn for a year now, and have brought a wealth of experience with us; we will be using this expertise to supply a first class food and beverage experience for Fakenham’s race-goers.”
Should you book any function at Fakenham Racecourse, you can request and will receive access to the following:
- A Menu of catering options available for your party
- Full bar in any function area.
- The comprehensive wine list (available on request).
- Bar tariff available on request.
- Personal contact to discuss any individual requirements you may have.
- Glass hire is included within the service.
- To have an extension to the normal opening times (11 am – 11 pm), you must contact us telling us the times required and if there will be under 18’s present.
- Please Note – There is no facility to provide your own drinks.
Contact The Crown Inn (Paula McEwen) on 07970 790120 / 01485 528530 or visit the website.