Fakenham Racecourse warmly welcomes Owners & Trainers to all race meetings.
For going reports and up to date racing information Owners & Trainers can visit the next race meeting page within our website, or can contact the Clerk of the Course, David Hunter, on 07767 802206, or by email email@example.com.
The following is offered to all owners with horses running at a Fakenham race meeting:
– NO FEES are payable by owners when horses are entered into any Fakenham race. Fakenham is one of only two racecourses that offers a FREE entry system for all races.
– The winning owner of every race receives either a perpetual challange cup / trophy (which is held for a year before being returned to the racecourse) or a memento. In addition, winning connections will be invited for a drink and refreshements with the Racecourse Chairman immediately after winning their race. They will be able to watch a replay of the race and be given a DVD to take home.
– All races have a best turned out horse cash prize that is given to the lad or lass in charge of the chosen horse.
– Before each race meeting all owners who have entered a horse will receive a letter from the racecourse reminding them of the facilities and arrangements.
– All owners with a horse running at Fakenham will receive four complimentary badges per horse and six complimentary badges if the horse ownership is in a syndicate. Further badges can be bought on the day at 50% discount. In addition, owners can contact the Clerk of the Course, David Hunter, on 07767 802 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss any badge requests.
– On approaching the outskirts of Fakenham town owners must follow the yellow AA roadsigns to enter the course via the Pudding Norton entrance (postcode NR21 7NA). Approaching the Racecourse a grass owners and trainers carpark can be found on the right hand side. Opposite the carpark is the red brick office building and badges are collected from the reception on the ground floor. If by mistake owners enter the racecourse from the other road they will be charged the £10 adult entry fee and be asked to park in the centre of the course. If this happens please keep hold of your £10 ticket, make your way to the office receiption to receive your badge entitlement and refund where appropriate.
– A brand new Owners & Trainers bar – The Cool Roxy Bar was opened in October 2015 offering vastly improved facilities, plenty of space along with a light lunch, a cup of coffee or tea are provided during the afternoon for the Owners & Trainers badge holders, extra meals can be bought for £6.50pp.
– If you wish to book a table in the Firth Restaurant or Westons Seafood Restaurant please contact the Racecourse in advance as both facilities are often fully booked. There is also an exclusive option for owners and trainers only to have a two-course lunch (£25 per head, to include one glass of wine) in the Stewards and Officials Dining Room once the officials have finished, normally from half an hour before the first race. To book this option please contact the Racecourse by midday the day before the racing.
– There is a small viewing area in the old Grandstand reserved for owners and trainers.
We hope you will enjoy the new facilities and improvements made to enhance your experience while racing with us. The racecourse team would like to welcome your feedback and suggestions for futher improvements during or after your visit.
Thank you for racing at Fakenham Racecourse. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.