Fakenham Racecourse warmly welcomes Owners & Trainers to all race meetings.
OWNERS OF RUNNERS AT MEETING
Horses in Single Ownership 6 x badges, lunch voucher + race cards
Horses in Partnership 6 x badges, lunch voucher + race cards
Requests for extra F.O.C. badges by owners must be made in advance of the race meeting to David Hunter. Additional badges wanted on the day of racing will be sold at a discounted to cost £12.50, if lunch is required a charge of £7 per person is to be paid
TRAINERS and TBA BREEDERS Swipe Card-TWO BADGES per race with runner(s) at the meeting (not per horse) + race cards
Fakenham Double Up Bonus Race Conditions
From October 2020 Fakenham Racecourse will pre-select two handicap races on each race day that qualify as a ‘Double Up Bonus Race’. If the winning horse in both of the Double Up Bonus Races is trained by the same trainer then the winning owner of each race will get an extra £2000 added to the winning owner’s prize money. The extra prize money will only be paid to the winning owner, not to placed horses, and will be distributed in accordance with the Stakes and Prize Money Code via Weatherbys. Also, there must be at least eight horses that go to post in each Double Up Bonus Race in order for the bonus to be paid. If there are less than eight runners in either race the bonus will not be paid even if the two winning horses are trained by the same trainer.
For going reports and up to date racing information Owners & Trainers can visit the next race meeting page within our website, or can contact the Clerk of the Course, David Hunter, on 07767 802206, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is offered to all owners with horses running at a Fakenham race meeting:
– NO FEES are payable by owners when horses are entered into any Fakenham race. Fakenham is one of only two racecourses that offers a FREE entry system for all races.
– The winning owner of every race receives either a bag of locally produced wine, beer and gin and if the race has a commercial sponsor a memento. Many of the prestigious races have perpetual Silver Trophies or Cups which form part of the presentation. They remain at the racecourse and the horse and owners’ names are engraved onto them. In addition, winning connections will be invited for a drink and refreshments with the Racecourse Chairman immediately after winning their race. They will be able to watch a replay of the race and be given a DVD to take home and a photograph.
– All races have a best turned out horse cash prize (minimum of £50) that is given to the person in charge of the chosen horse.
– Each winning yard takes home two boxes of Kettle Chips (hand cooked potato crisps).
– Each placed connection (if present) receives a bottle of Norfolk gin (the number of placing to qualify depends on the numbers of horses in each race).
Thank you for racing at Fakenham Racecourse. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.